Meet Dr Greg Simunick, Pittsburgh Chiropractor
Dr. Greg Simunick has dedicated himself to providing superior chiropractic care the downtown Pittsburgh area for the past 17 years.
Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, he attended the University of Pittsburgh for undergraduate studies, traveled to Atlanta, GA for his Chiropractic degree then proudly returned to his hometown of Pittsburgh to open his office where he still practices today.
- Life University of Chiropractic
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- New York College Of Chiropractic
Physiotherapy adjunctive license
- University of Pittsburgh
Premed Undergraduate Studies & Communications
- 2001 to present: Private Practice Pittsburgh, PA.
HealthQuest Chiropractic -Clinic Director
- Simunick Acupressure & Chiropractic Pittsburgh, PA.
- Chiropractic preceptorship under Life University,
- Experienced Spinal Hygiene instructor and trainer.
- May 2002: Validating Chiropractic Accreditation,
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Aug 2002 Whiplash certification: Posttraumatic effects and syndrome
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Fellowship
Licensures & Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Pennsylvania State Chiropractic License
- Pennsylvania State Physiotherapist License
- Pennsylvania State Radiology license
- Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- CPR as Professional Rescuer, Community CPR, and Community First Aid and Safety.
Associations & Memberships
- International Chiropractic Association
- "Stress and Pain at work", Writer; Monthly Column.